Bearville Square
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 2009 forum is back! ♥

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Justin Bieber Fan Club {Sign Up ♥}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeanna
Administrator
Administrator
Jeanna

Justin Bieber Fan Club {Sign Up ♥} Empty
PostSubject: Justin Bieber Fan Club {Sign Up ♥}   Justin Bieber Fan Club {Sign Up ♥} EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 2:02 pm

Hey Bieber Fans! ;D You love Justin, or just started liking him just a little? Join us here and chat with us all about him! (:

{ F o r m }
Name:
How long have you liked Justin?:
What's your favorite song(s) by him?:
Will you be always having positive posts in the club?:
Anything you've done that shows you support Justin:

When filled out: [E x a m p l e ♥]
Name: Jeanna
How long have you liked Justin?: January 2010, first heard of him in 2009, but started liking him because of his personality. ♥
What's your favorite song(s) by him?: Down To Earth, Won't Stop, Pray, Born to be Somebody, Believe, & That Should Be Me.
Will you be always having positive posts in the club?: Of course!
Anything you've done that shows you support Justin: I always use pictures as my avvie, everyone at my school knows im a huge bieber fan, i have bieber shirts+glasses+MORE, i support him even more in real life, I think about him 99% of my life!! x3 I love him alot hahaha
--
Thanks for looking! ♥
Back to top Go down
DontForgetCaya
Graphic Artist//Graphic Team
Graphic Artist//Graphic Team
DontForgetCaya

Justin Bieber Fan Club {Sign Up ♥} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber Fan Club {Sign Up ♥}   Justin Bieber Fan Club {Sign Up ♥} EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 3:37 pm

Name: DontForgetCaya
How long have you liked Justin?: Since about April 2010
What's your favorite song(s) by him?: Never Let You Go OLLG "Come Home to Me Cover"
Will you be always having positive posts in the club?: Yes :)
Anything you've done that shows you support Justin: My friends and I shouted out the window "HONK FOR JUSTIN BIEBER" and we got 46 honks :)

Welcome to the club♥️
Back to top Go down

Justin Bieber Fan Club {Sign Up ♥}
Page 1 of 1